Monday, December 8, 2014

Candice and Bryce (Part 2): The Reception

Instead of cramming a bajilliooon gorgeous pics of Candice and Bryce's big day in one post, I thought it much more appropriate to dedicate one whole page to their STUNNING reception. My mom was the brains behind this whole thing. I don't know how she does it. However, I think she is quite relieved that she has two out of three daughter weddings behind her. Just one more to go, Mom! :) xoxoxo

The Spread :)

Kendall dubbing himself king of the clean up (or set up?) crew with one of the punch pedestals as his crown

Bryce from wee one til now


The decor before the party



Gift Table







Messy Eaters :)



Bouquet Toss!

Tiff caught the bouquet :) Here she is being a saint as she passes out a flower from the bouquet to each of the little girls who had also tried to catch it but whose arms were just a little too short :) Isn't she so sweet? :)


Bryce's brother caught the guarder and my sis caught the bouquet.... :)

One of Bryce's sisters who was one of their photographers

Another of Bryce's sisters who was also one of the photographers. They both do really great work! :) 








The happy couple exiting the reception. They eventually came back home from their honeymoon but this pic still makes me a little sad. I hated to see 'em go!
The damage

Possibly my favorite pic and favorite Candice expression :)

No comments:

Post a Comment