Monday, December 8, 2014

Candice and Bryce: The Temple/Wedding

Why yes, this post is quite overdue...but better late than never :) This year, on Friday, July 25th, my beautiful, baby sister Candice married her night in shining armor, Mr. Bryce Franzen. It was a wonderful, nearly surreal experience witnessing Candice and Bryce be married for time and all eternity in the Portland Oregon Temple. I love them both so much and am so happy they found each other. One benefit to posting this late is that I've been privilege to see them just as smiley and content several months later as they were in these pics on their wedding day :) 

Coming out of the temple as the new Mr. and Mrs. 



Candid Glamour Shot

Sisters!!!

Me, Uncle Dale, cousin John, Tiffany

Cute 2nd Cousins: Mackenzie, Gabby, Krista


Bridesmaids!


One of Bryce's sisters (one of his TRIPLET siblings...did you know he's a TRIPLET? Pretty cool, eh?) was on a mission and couldn't attend the wedding. Absent but not forgotten :)

My AWESOME Uncle Dale


Us! :)

Tiffany, Mom (Isn't she pretty?), Me

The VERY happy couple. I think this pic captures the two of them best :)

Bryce's mom!

My family likes selfies :)

Bryce's friend/groomsman, Julie (my cousin!), Isaac (Julie's husband)

Aunt Nancy and her cousin (who's also my dad's cousin), Kris


Uncle Bob, Aunt Susan, Cousin Sabrina

The Wedding Party

Told ya we like selfies :)

Tiffany and Aunt Wendy

Tiffany, Me, Kendra, Aunt Wendy

Kissy kissy, smoochy smoochy :)

The cool people :)

The Blushing Bride

I just LOVE that guy :)

Kendall pointing out that this was our baby's first wedding. The very beginnings of a baby bump at about 12 weeks pregnant :)

A tush shot :) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment